INTEGRASS LLC NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
- – from you or your legal guardian on or through our Website or Application;
- – in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website or Application;
- – through printed documents, records, and materials;
- – when you interact with our advertising, marketing, and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; and
- – through a certain third-party application (“modal”), with which you agree to share limited personal information so that Integrass may assist you with Integrass account set-up and send marketing emails to you.
- – offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Integrass or any third-party;
- – through most third-party website or applications, including through any application or content (including advertising or marketing) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or in the Application.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Application and Website are not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website. We will remove any information provided by a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it. Parents and legal guardians are welcome to provide information on behalf of children under 18 so long as the Parents and legal guardians are overseeing the process.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you or be used to identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies. For example, if Integrass uses a Google modal, then this also would include information collected using such modal only after you agree to such access. The hypothetical Google modal would not create a Integrass account, but it could share limited Google account information (e.g., first and last name, email address and locality) with Integrass so that Integrass may assist you in creating a Integrass account and send marketing emails to you.
We collect several types of personal information from and about users of our Application and Website, specifically information that may encompass:
- – by which you may be personally identified, such as name; home, shipping, and postal address; e-mail address; home and mobile telephone number; credit card, debit card, or other payment information (solely for payment purposes); date of birth; social security number;
- – that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and in the Applications; and/or
- – about your internet connection and the IT or other technological equipment you use to access our Website and Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- – directly from you when you provide it to us;
- – automatically as you navigate through the Website or use the Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- – From third parties, for example, your employer/employee, providers and our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information and data we collect on or through our Website and Application are:
- – information and data that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Application, subscribing to our service, purchasing products, posting material, or requesting further services.
- – records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- – your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- – details of transactions you carry out through our Application and Website and of the fulfillment of your orders for products or services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or our Application.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Application and Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, such as:
- – details of your visits to our Website or use of our Application, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or in the Application; and
- – information about your computer and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- – estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- – store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and Application according to your individual interests;
- – speed up your searches; and
- – recognize you when you return to our Website or Application.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for various purposes described below, including to:
- – provide our Application and Website to you;
- – provide you with information you request from us;
- – enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- – notify you about changes; and
- – provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect or receive about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- – to present our Website and Application and their contents to you;
- – to fulfill any other lawful purpose for which you provide it;
- – to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- – to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- – to notify you about changes to our Website or Application or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- – to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and Application;
- – in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- – for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you through about and/or to promote and market our own products and services that may be of interest to you. With your consent, we may also use your information to contact you through text and voice messages about and/or to promote and market these products and services. If you wish to opt-out of such emails, you may do so by clicking the unsubscribe link in emails that we send you. You may also unsubscribe or change your choice regarding email, voice, and text communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
- – our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- – our third-party service providers, subcontractors, and business associates we use to support our business;
- – to any company we might merge with or acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- – to comply with our legal obligations;
- – to enforce our rights; and
- – with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- – to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- – if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, your licensed provider and/or her/his staff, Integrass, LLC, its subsidiaries, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your personal information for third-parties to market or advertise to you, our marketing or advertising to you, and other targeted marketing and advertising. We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to maintain appropriate safeguards and protections, to use this data only for providing the services to us, and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes. In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We will only use your contact information to promote or market our own products and services through voice and text messages with your express consent.
Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers. We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your personal information. You can help protect your personal information and other information by keeping your password to our Application and Website confidential. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted when being communicated between us and you. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. To the extent you are given a username and password, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information on the Website or in Application like message boards and other areas where you may post photographs, videos or other content. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website or Application. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Application or Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, the Application, or the operating system of your computer or mobile device.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Right to know
At your request, Integrass will inform you of the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which those categories of personal information are used for the 12-month period preceding your request, including the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to delete
You also have the right to request that Integrass deletes any personal information about you that we have collected from you. Integrass will respond to a verifiable request from you to delete your data, except in circumstances where it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- – Complete the transaction for which your personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between us and you;
- – Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- – Debug our systems to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- – Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- – Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
- – If you have provided informed consent, engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research;
- – To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations your relationship with us; or
- – Comply with a legal obligation.
To submit a request under your right to know and right to delete, you must email email@example.com. From the time Integrass verifies the request, we will respond within 45 days, and if additional time is needed, we will communicate extensions with you.
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Under 18: California Eraser Law Request
If you use our Website or Application when you are under the age of 18, you may request that we remove your User Contributions under certain circumstances. We do not advertise or market any goods and services that are identified as being inappropriate for children under the age of 18. California law permits minors under the age of 18 to request the removal of her/his User Contributions, subject to certain exceptions.
If you are under the age of 18 and living in California, you may contact us by email at support@Integrass.com.
If you contact us in writing, via email, please use the subject “California Eraser Law Request”. While we will do our best to remove a minor’s information upon a valid request, we cannot ensure the complete or comprehensive removal from our Website or Application, or any information that has been republished, copied, downloaded, or reposted by any third party, and we cannot guarantee that any such information may not be accessible to users of the Internet in the future. We do not advertise or market any of the products or services identified in California Business and Professionals Code Section 22580(i) to users who we have actual knowledge are under 18 years of age.